Frequently Asked Questions
- +Does Redstone install windows or doors?
A. Redstone does not install window and door products, but partners with a list of local installers. This allows Redstone to focus on offering quality service for the products we sell.
- +What areas does Redstone service/deliver windows?
A. Redstone has a wide network of services throughout the state of Idaho and select areas of Wyoming and Oregon.
- +What do I do if I have a problem with my windows or doors?
A. Contact us directly and we will diagnose the problem and find a solution to get the issue resolved.
- +Does Redstone offer a warranty on its windows and doors?
A. Yes, all manufacturers of the products sold and distributed by Redstone offer a 10-25 year warranty.
- +How will I know if I need new windows?
A. There are several reasons to replace your windows. Have you noticed any of the following:
• Are you hearing more outdoor noise?
• Do you feel a draft, even when your windows are closed?
• Are your window frames soft, chipped or water damaged?
• Do you have difficulty opening, closing or locking windows?
• Have you noticed condensation buildup between glass layers or cracked window glass?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, it may be time to replace your windows.
- +Where can I see your product offerings to get a better idea of what I want?
A. Visit the Redstone showroom in Boise, ID or Ketchum, ID which showcases all the manufacturers we carry.
- +Payment options?
A. Redstone requires a 50% down payment at time of order with the remaining 50% due upon delivery.
Accepted methods of payment include checks or credit card. (All credit card transactions incur a 3% processing fee.) https://heartlandpaymentservices.net/WebPayments/RedstoneWindowsDoors